PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS USING CAESAR - II
The responsibility of the Piping Engineer includes ensuring the Structural integrity of the pipe, which should serve theestimated life time without a flaw. Piping system should have the flexibility to limit the stresses generated in it due to the weight, pressure, temperature, external loadings etc.,within the allowable stress value for the material, based onthe governing code
Static hydraulic analysis shall be performed for pump sizing, pressure drop calculation etc. Hydraulic analysis also helps tostudy whether the piping system meets its flow requirements,which is the basis of the design.Surge analysis shall be performed for the piping systemwhere the transient events may create peak surge pressurein the piping system. Failure of piping system may happen if the peak surge pressure is higher than the design pressure ofthe piping system
CAESAR-II Stress Analysis Training Program is offering to Mechanical Engineers who's Start/Shift their career as a Piping Stress Engineer, Piping Designer or Piping Project Engineer in Oil & Gas /Petrochemicals/ Refineries/ Chemicals/ Energy & Power Sectors.
ASTS GLOBAL offers Pipe stress analysis using CAESAR-II Training to Mechanical, Chemical, Production engineers. This Training program is based upon latest technologies of Piping Engineering design methods with the help of Sample projects.
CAESAR-II program is 100% Job oriented. After completion of training candidate can start/shift their career as Piping Project Engineer, Piping Engineer or Piping Designer, Stress engineering, Process engineer, Stress Analyst, etc…
Course Duration & Mode
|Sl. No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (Option)|
|1||CAESAR-II||Regular||2 Weeks||Yes||APPLY NOW|
|2||CAESAR-II||Weekends||1 Month||Yes||APPLY NOW|
|3||CAESAR-II||Online||2 Weeks||Yes||APPLY NOW|
Eligibility : Diploma/B.Tech in Mechanical/Chemical/Production/Petro Chemical Engineering
Placement Opportunity : YES
- Module 01 : Purpose of Pipe Stress Analysis - An Overview.
- Module 02 : The Reasons for Pipe Stress Analysis.
- Module 03 : Design Considerations for Pipe Stress Analysis.
- Module 04 : Information Required for Pipe Stress Analysis
- Module 05 : What Information to be provided in Pipe Stress Analysis Report.
PIPE FLEXIBILITY ANALYSIS as per ASME B31.3
- Module 01 : Pipe Stress Analysis Logic
- Module 02 : Minimum Flexibility Requirements
- Module 03 : Stress Range Reduction Factor - f
- Module 04 : Piping Flexibility – General Consideration
- Module 05 : Stress Analysis Flexibility Requirements
- Module 06 : Stress Analysis's Function
- Module 07 : Scope of Code Requirements
STRESSES DUE TO SUSTAINED LOADS, DISPLACEMENT OCCASIONAL LOADS
- Module 01 : Longitudinal Stress
- Module 02 : Longitudinal Stress from Pressure
- Module 03 : Longitudinal stress due to weight
- Module 04 : Allowable Displacement Stress range
- Module 05 : Basic Allowable Stress at maximum material temperature.
STRESS ANALYSIS IN PIPING SYSTEMS
- Module 01 : Stresses in Piping Systems.
- Module 02 : Failure Modes of Piping System
- Module 03 : Theories of Failure
- Module 04 : Classification of Stresses in Piping System
- Module 05 : Sustain & Expansion Stresses in Different Piping System Configuration.
- Module 06 : Loads Present in Piping System & it's Combinations.
- Module 07 : Support & Hanger Selection for Piping Systems
- Module 08 : Equipment Nozzle Load Qualifications
- Module 09 : Evaluation of local vessel stresses
- Module 10 : Making & Configuring Unit File for New Job
- Module 11 : Configuring Uniform Load for New Job.
- Module 12 : Piping Input Generation & Modeling.
- Module 13 : Model Error Checking: Resolving Fatal Error & Warnings.
- Module 14 : Running a Static Analysis.
- Module 01 : Static Output Review & Report Generation.
- Module 02 : Stress Isometric Generation for Report.
- Module 03 : 3D Plots Generation for Report.
- Module 04 : Practical Examples – Input, Analysis & Redesign
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- EPC Companies
- Real Estate Sector
- Fertilizer Plant
- Design Consultancies
- Engineering Design offices
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plant
- Food and beverage
- Engineering Consultancy
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Infrastructure Sector
- Fire and Safety Companies
- Stress analyzing Wings
- Process Plant design offices
ASTS GLOBAL provide courses that will impart a professional knowledge to meet international job requirements. Our Courses are compiled to meet the requirements of different companies around the globe. Our course materials are prepared by core oil & gas industry experts and our faculties will be the experts from different industries around the world.
- Authorized Training Center
- Authorized Training Certificate
- Government of India Accredited Course
- Internationally Accredited Certification
- Project Oriented Training
- Chance to Participate Live Projects
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training Centers
- 100 % Job Oriented Course
- Faculties from Relevant Industry
- Excellent Placement Track Record
- Lifetime ID card for lifetime Course updating
- More friendly and Quality atmosphere
- State of the art infrastructure facility
- Admissions Strictly priority basis of Registration
- Admission forms to be collected from ASTS GLOBAL office or could be download from website
- Fill – all the details and submit at ASTS GLOBAL offices or send it with all the required documents attached.
- Admissions will be confirmed only after verification of all documents and receipt of fees as per the schedule
- Duly filled admission form, In Complete forms will not be accepted
- 4 No's of Passport Size Photograph
- Self attested Copy of id proof
- Copies of Educational Documents
- Cochin – Kerala, (India)
- Bangalore – Karnataka, (India)
- Chennai – Tamil Nadu, (India)
- Dubai – UAE