PARTNER WITH US
Become Our Training Partner!
ASTS Training Partner program is designed for independent training companies, corporations, universities or other educational institutions that provide training in to Engineering. By combining the industry strength and instructional excellence of our partners with ASTS Training Programs in to Piping Engineering, Electrical Design Engineering and Process Instrumentation Engineering, we can ensure our customers achieve the highest level of success in their field.
The ASTS Training program is designed to attract the most all engineering Professionals and Fresh Engineering Graduate willing to make career in to Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Process Plants, Power and Energy, Infrastructure and heavy Engineering Industry, Our goal is to add visibility to the resources and capabilities of these strategically chosen partners to assist us in training our customers across the India.
In order to become an ASTS Training Partner , ASTS requires a strong quality focus as well a state-of-the-art training environment. Specific entrance criteria for partners program requirements are defined below.
- Availability of at least 2000 SFT area, with dedicated three training rooms having capacity at least 20 candidates in each room, a state of the art computer lab having at least 15 PCs with all accessories including high speed internet connectivity. Each training room requires projection equipments and other training accessories.
- Use of ASTS official courseware for all courses. The Training Partner cannot offer its own courses, or those developed by a third party if the course directly competes with specific courses in the ASTS Curriculum.
- Submission of a detailed marketing plan which describes staffing and management of the Training Partner.
- Adoption of ASTS authorized online course evaluation system and submission of weekly and monthly reports summarizing training activities and participation metrics upon request.
- Consistent instructional delivery based upon satisfactory student evaluations.
ASTS commits to the success of its customers by providing skilled training and keeping update in to new technologies. ASTS Training Partners enjoy the closest possible relationship with ASTS to ensure their students are inspired with the latest cutting-edge technology in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Process Plants, Power and Energy, Infrastructure and heavy Engineering Industry.
Partnership benefits include the following.
- Access to ASTS official curriculum including new course releases and updates for existing courseware.
- Cooperative marketing support, including access to ASTS logos and trademarks to promote Partner alliance.
- Real-time access to instructor and course evaluation data
- Detailed partner profile and contact information posted on our all websites
- Centralized program certification to all candidates of ASTS Training Partners
- Centralized Placement support to all candidate of ASTS Training Partners
- Quarterly Learning Partner newsletter
Become A Partner
The ASTS Training Partner Program offers a unique level of technical and marketing support. As a Partner, you will have access to ASTS official curriculum and a dedicated program staff and co-marketing resources to support your implementation our training products.
Partner applications are submitted online and are reviewed upon receipt. Approval for primary and secondary training locations is made upon the following criteria.
- Demand for training in the region
- Candidate's existing product expertise
- Quality and comprehensiveness of the candidate's sales and marketing plan to promote our training programs
- Candidate's experience running a training business and/or delivering quality training
If you feel your organization has the expertise and commitment to support current and future generations of ASTS Training Programs and services, then we want to hear from you.
Thanks for your interest. We look forward to working together.