TEKLA CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
TEKLA drives the evolution of digital information models and thus provides more and more competitive advantage to the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. The company was established in 1966, and today it has customers in 100 countries, offices in 15 countries, and a global partner network. Tekla became part of Trimble Group in 2011. Tekla Structures is Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that enables the creation and management of accurately detailed, highly constructable 3D structural models regardless of material or structural complexity.Tekla models can be used to cover the entire building process from conceptual design to fabrication, erection and construction management. Tekla Structures is one product available in different configurations and localized environments that provide specialized set of functionality to suit the segment and culture-specific needs of the construction industry.
BENEFITS OF TEKLA TRAINING
- Faster learning curve using the most popular and demanding software
- Contemporary way of working-giving you & your company a definite competitive engineering edge
- Enjoy the benefits of real-time 3D modeling (2D drawings become a by-product of 3D modeling)
- Design a variety of structures using steel, concrete or other material
- Intelligent model creation of any size or complexity with ease of precision
- Link with third party applications, automatic generation of drawings, reports or other outputs from the single 3D model
- Revisions are much easier because the drawings and reports are fully integrated into the model (Change management)
- Leading 4D tool to manage and track project status.
A Training course to suit your needs
You and your entire team can now enjoy the advantage of real-time 3D modeling. Tekla Structures lets you model a variety of structures using steel, concrete or other materials. You can create an intelligent model of any size or complexity with ease of precision.
Classroom training is our most traditional learning format. It enables students to engage in face-to-face interaction with instructors and other students in a typical classroom setting. Training centers provide environments that promote effective in-class instruction as well as technically realistic laboratory exercises. From demonstrations to hands-on labs, class room training provides a comprehensive yet personalized learning experience.
If you have a team of employees who need the same training and can get trained together, onsite training enables you to keep travel to a minimum. Customized to your requirements, onsite training is a targeted, flexible effective and cost-effective approach to team training that can be arranged at your location. Onsite training maximizes the learning experience and suits the specific needs of implementation teams, or other technology groups.
ELIGIBILITY FOR TEKLA TRAINING
- Fresh / Experienced Diploma Holders / Graduates in Civil / Mechanical Engineering.
- Working Executives: Engineers with above qualification, working with similar industries with knowledge of steel detailing is preferred.
- ITI Draughtsman with detail engineering experience.
- Corporate: corporate using Tekla structures for their engineering projects.
TEKLA TRAINING CERTIFICATION
After successful completion of course, you will be provided with a certificate from TEKLA India