AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition is Bentley’s design and analysis application for calculating piping code stresses, loads, and deflections under static and dynamic load conditions to meet the highest nuclear standards. AutoPIPE’s 3D hot clash detection capability alerts engineers to pipe movement when pipes heat up and prevents costly plant shutdowns. This functionality is also used to avoid piping failures during extreme loading conditions (like earthquakes). AutoPIPE also includes special features for advanced buried pipeline analysis, wave loading, fluid transients, FRP/GRP or plastic pipe, as well as time saving integration with STAAD.Pro® SACS and all plant design systems.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
AutoPIPE provides unique capabilities for process, power, oil and gas, nuclear, underground, offshore floating, production, storage, and offloading (FPSO) platform and subsea pipeline areas with 25 international piping codes. Advanced AutoPIPE capabilities include built-in wave loading, buried pipeline analysis, jacketed piping, dynamic loadings, orthotropic fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP/GRP), and HDPE plastic piping analysis. It also includes thermal stratification or bowing, thermal transient, pipe/structure interaction, fluid transient with closure time and relief valve utilities, advanced load sequencing, non-linear support gaps and friction and jacketed piping.
COURSE KEY TAKE AWAYS
- 1. Discover the knowledge and gain the confidence you need to enter Process Engineering Industry with Valid Certifications.
- 2. Identify Specific opportunity to increase the strategic value offered by ASTS Global Education Courses to your Professional Profile.
- 3. Learn to apply most modern Design and techniques from the Industry Experts.
- 4. Provide competitor differentiation in the market and Get a world class stand through ASTS Global Education.
- 5. Learn how to leverage your Intelligence and Expertise to Oil Gas corporate sector for making Best in class Results.
- Naval Architecture Industry
- Ship Building Industry
- Offshore Design Industry
- Stability analysis Industry
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- EPC Companies
- Design Consultancies
- Engineering Design offices
- Engineering Consultancy
- Stress analyzing Wings
- Process Plant design offices
- Bentley Authorized Training Institute
- Bentley Authorized Course Certificate
- Internationally Accredited Certification
- Project Oriented Training
- Chance to Participate Live Projects
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training Centers
- 100 % Job Oriented Course
- Faculties from Relevant Industry
- Excellent Placement Track Record
- Lifetime ID card for lifetime Course updating
- More friendly and Quality atmosphere
- State of the art infrastructure facility
ASTS GLOBAL EDUCATION will provide Certification for PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Piping Engineering Design & Analysis Course in Association with NACTET ( Govt of India Autonomous Body for Technical Education) . All Software Certification and Internship certification from the related company/Industry.
Placement cell and faculties are extremely good. Thank you very much ASTS Global Education. I will always be thankful to you.
Mina Abdulla Refinery KNPC, Kuwait
Softwares are upto date and latest ones. All of them are industry based. WE can start the career with the same ones. This was really helpful in my first job. Will give a big 5 Star.
Tata Consultancy Engineers (TCE), Chennai, India
Trainers were very helpful and without their help i will not have completed the course. I am happy to get job in a good company immdiately after the training.Thank you ASTS team.
Junaid M. K
Peninsula Engineering Group, Qatar
For me, with an Engineering background, it was very interesting and easy to complete the course. Even though my first job was not very good; I am lucky enough to have a very good job later on.
SMC Infra LLC
After engineering we should get trained in any of the specialization. In this industry I am totally happy to get a very good job in three months after completing the training at ASTS Global Education.
Arun P Soman
Galfar Engg & Contracting SAOG
Facts & Numbers